A perverted teenager who made an indecent minute video of a young girl before sharing an image of it online has been locked up. Prosecutor David Clarke told the Preston Crown Court that in addition to producing the video and sharing a still from it to an online group, police found almost indecent pictures of young girls, all apparently between the ages of four and nine, on two of his devices. Mr Clarke said police became aware of Macro after suspicious activity on Facebook was reported to them. Mr Clarke said 58 category A images, the most serious type of child sexual abuse, 33 category B, and 89 category C still images and one video were found, along with a prohibited child sexual abuse image and an extreme pornographic image.
Is your child a pervert?
Corona pervert sentenced to between 5 and 15 years | Jackson Heights Post
A year-old Corona man was sentenced to 5 to 15 years in prison Tuesday for inducing young girls to engage in sexual performances via video chat, which he recorded. Jorel Fowler, of 57th Avenue, pleaded guilty on July 10, , to two separate indictments charging him with two counts of use of a child in a sexual performance, according to Richard A Brown, the Queens District Attorney. Using the website Omegle, Fowler awarded young teens points for performing sexual acts upon his request. The defendant took advantage of young girls, manipulating them into playing a vile game and recording it for his sexual gratification.
Corona pervert sentenced to between 5 and 15 years
By Australian Associated Press. A man with an interest in 'young-looking girls' has been jailed for grooming and sexually and physically assaulting a teenager over a number of years. Peter Coomer, 42, previously pleaded guilty to 18 charges, including sexually penetrating a child under 16, indecent acts with a child, giving a drug of dependence to a child and assaults between and
A pervert who raped a young girl in the back of his van and sexually abused two others has been jailed for 20 years. Steven Alan Lord, 52, was sentenced for historic rape and sexual assault offences which took place in Bacup between and and involved three girls under the age of Miss Kehoe explained that the girls did not tell the police until years later, and when two of his victims came forward it prompted the final victim to speak up too. Lord pleaded guilty later that day and told his defence barrister that he did not wish them to cross examine the remaining two victims, but the court heard he refused to demonstrate any remorse. Mr Jeffries said the fact Lord had no previous convictions did not count for very much, and upon considering the question of whether Lord was dangerous, said he feared he was a risk of offending further should he not be deemed as such.